Award-winning PDF software
Dependent visa canada Form: What You Should Know
Visa (e.g. Temporary Resident Visa, work permit, work permit card, certificate of permanent resident, Permanent Resident Card.) · Passport (for both spouse and dependents) · Permanent Resident Card (PRC) (if applicable) · Canadian citizenship certificate (original or photocopy) Other documentation may also be required depending on nationality. Make sure the application contains the “Other document” section at the beginning and follow the instructions. Once processed, it may take 2-4 weeks to become active on your Record of Landing. If the family application, you will only be able to sponsor your spouse as a Canadian Citizen until you reach the five (5) year mark. Then your status will be reviewed and either you will be able to sponsor your spouse as a Canadian Citizen as or the status will be suspended, and you will have to apply again, depending on your family status. Important note for both spouse and dependent children : In order to be a permanent resident, both the parents (natural or adoptive parents) must be in Canada to sponsor their minor children as citizens or permanent residents of Canada. In the case of foster care, in addition to the required documentation as stated above, a statement from the natural or adoptive parents (natural or adoptive if it is their foster child) or the foster care agency that the child has been adopted into Canadian society, and they have signed it, and if applicable, their legal name and date of birth, should have been submitted to Canadian visa authorities along with the child passport application form. Also, provide proof that the spouse you are sponsoring is a Canadian citizen, such as a permanent resident card, a birth certificate, or proof that the child has a current social assistance, employment or pension number. For more information about Canada and your status after sponsorship in Canada, see the section below: Canada Sponsorship In Canada, you must complete the process of becoming a permanent resident and applying to become a citizen prior to the five (5) year mark. You will not be able to enter Canada as a Canadian Citizen unless you are eligible in status to become a Canadian citizen. Note that a sponsored spouse, partner, dependent child, etc. is required to be a Canadian citizen to enter Canada.
online solutions help you to manage your record administration along with raise the efficiency of the workflows. Stick to the fast guide to do Canada Imm 1344, steer clear of blunders along with furnish it in a timely manner:
How to complete any Canada Imm 1344 online:
- On the site with all the document, click on Begin immediately along with complete for the editor.
- Use your indications to submit established track record areas.
- Add your own info and speak to data.
- Make sure that you enter correct details and numbers throughout suitable areas.
- Very carefully confirm the content of the form as well as grammar along with punctuational.
- Navigate to Support area when you have questions or perhaps handle our assistance team.
- Place an electronic digital unique in your Canada Imm 1344 by using Sign Device.
- After the form is fully gone, media Completed.
- Deliver the particular prepared document by way of electronic mail or facsimile, art print it out or perhaps reduce the gadget.
PDF editor permits you to help make changes to your Canada Imm 1344 From the internet connected gadget, personalize it based on your requirements, indicator this in electronic format and also disperse differently.