Welcome to the immigration livestream series. My name is Andrea and I'm here with immigration lawyer Colin Singer. Colin is the managing partner of immigration.ca, and I am the managing partner of Global Recruiters of Montreal. Today, we will be discussing family sponsorship in Canada. Canada promotes the reunification of Canadians and Canadian permanent residents with their relatives. When sponsoring a spouse, common-law partner, or dependent child, you need to be a Canadian citizen or a Canadian permanent resident and be at least 18 years old. For this presentation, we will focus on spousal sponsorship. A common-law partner is defined as a person of the same sex or opposite sex who has been living together in a conjugal relationship for at least one year, ideally without interruptions. There are exceptions for situations where travel may have interrupted the 12-month period, and additional evidence can be provided to show the relationship is solidified. In the case of a conjugal partner, it is possible to sponsor someone with whom you are in a relationship but do not live together due to exceptional circumstances. These circumstances may include immigration barriers or social stigmas preventing unmarried couples from living together. Canada recognizes and accommodates these obstacles in its spousal sponsorship policy. Sponsoring a child also has specific regulations that need to be followed. However, we will not be discussing those in this presentation. Thank you for joining us in this immigration livestream. If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask.
Award-winning PDF software
Canadian sponsorship requirements Form: What You Should Know
Forms — CARS Child Support Services, PDF. Child Support Service, PDF. Dec.
online solutions help you to manage your record administration along with raise the efficiency of the workflows. Stick to the fast guide to do Canada Imm 1344, steer clear of blunders along with furnish it in a timely manner:
How to complete any Canada Imm 1344 online:
- On the site with all the document, click on Begin immediately along with complete for the editor.
- Use your indications to submit established track record areas.
- Add your own info and speak to data.
- Make sure that you enter correct details and numbers throughout suitable areas.
- Very carefully confirm the content of the form as well as grammar along with punctuational.
- Navigate to Support area when you have questions or perhaps handle our assistance team.
- Place an electronic digital unique in your Canada Imm 1344 by using Sign Device.
- After the form is fully gone, media Completed.
- Deliver the particular prepared document by way of electronic mail or facsimile, art print it out or perhaps reduce the gadget.
PDF editor permits you to help make changes to your Canada Imm 1344 From the internet connected gadget, personalize it based on your requirements, indicator this in electronic format and also disperse differently.