Award-winning PDF software
Permanent resident petition for spouse processing time Form: What You Should Know
I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence— Alien Sep 29, 2022 — If you filed a Form I-485, you are not required to provide other information or updates until Oct 2, 2023 — depending on your application type, and whether you applied for the same Visa I-130, Petition for Alien Relative Sep 29, 2023 — If you file a Form I-130, the U.S. consulate will provide you with the Form I-130, Notice of Action; it is a notice that USCIS will consider a petition for your relative's immigrant visa as ready to be approved, and you could receive your immigrant visa in about 4-7 months. The information you provide is crucial, so please make sure to get everything right and include the correct name and/or date of birth for your family members. Petition for Alien Relative — USCIS Dec 3, 2023 — USCIS will begin approving petitions for immigrant visas for any child of a green card holder. You, as U.S. Citizen spouse, will have priority to receive your visa for a green card spouse, so please complete the Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status. I-485, Petition for Alien Relative Nov 7, 2023 — Form I-130 is the first step in helping an eligible relative apply to immigrate to the United States and get Green Card. The filing I-485, Application for Alien Relative Aug 4, 2023 — If you applied for a green card while residing outside the United States, the consulate will send you a Notice of Action. The form contains important information that must be filled out for immigration professionals to make any decisions on your petition; the USCIS will process your petition within 14 calendar days. I-130, Petition for Alien Relative Sep 29, 2023 — If you are applying for a green card as a spouse of a U.S. Citizen, the consulate will send you a notice regarding USCIS processing of your petition. The notice contains several options to complete the application. If your petition was filed on or after October 16, 2016, U.S. citizen children of lawful permanent resident immigrant parents who are applying to join the spouse or unmarried U.S.
online solutions help you to manage your record administration along with raise the efficiency of the workflows. Stick to the fast guide to do Canada Imm 1344, steer clear of blunders along with furnish it in a timely manner:
How to complete any Canada Imm 1344 online:
- On the site with all the document, click on Begin immediately along with complete for the editor.
- Use your indications to submit established track record areas.
- Add your own info and speak to data.
- Make sure that you enter correct details and numbers throughout suitable areas.
- Very carefully confirm the content of the form as well as grammar along with punctuational.
- Navigate to Support area when you have questions or perhaps handle our assistance team.
- Place an electronic digital unique in your Canada Imm 1344 by using Sign Device.
- After the form is fully gone, media Completed.
- Deliver the particular prepared document by way of electronic mail or facsimile, art print it out or perhaps reduce the gadget.
PDF editor permits you to help make changes to your Canada Imm 1344 From the internet connected gadget, personalize it based on your requirements, indicator this in electronic format and also disperse differently.