Online solutions help you to manage your record administration along with raise the efficiency of the workflows. Stick to the fast guide to do Canada IMM 1344, steer clear of blunders along with furnish it in a timely manner:
How to complete any Canada IMM 1344 online:
- On the site with all the document, click on Begin immediately along with complete for the editor.
- Use your indications to submit established track record areas.
- Add your own info and speak to data.
- Make sure that you enter correct details and numbers throughout suitable areas.
- Very carefully confirm the content of the form as well as grammar along with punctuational.
- Navigate to Support area when you have questions or perhaps handle our Assistance team.
- Place an electronic digital unique in your Canada IMM 1344 by using Sign Device.
- After the form is fully gone, media Completed.
- Deliver the particular prepared document by way of electronic mail or facsimile, art print it out or perhaps reduce the gadget.
PDF editor permits you to help make changes to your Canada IMM 1344 from the internet connected gadget, personalize it based on your requirements, indicator this in electronic format and also disperse differently.
Video instructions and help with filling out and completing green card holder spouse waiting time 2019-2021
Music welcome back to ask my lawyer our exciting YouTube channel and Facebook question and answer video video section I was interested to receive so many great emails from our site visitors congratulating us on this corner because everybody has questions and I'm very happy to answer them and this week we have a question from Imelda from Phoenix Arizona and Imelda is asking the following question the question is my husband is a green card holder he became a greener holder about a year ago and I'm a student I'm an f-1 student if we filed a petition for for the green card am I able to get a work permit and stay in the US and stop going to school again the question is if I marry a permanent resident can I now stay in the US without any other visa living work well unfortunately the answer is no if your husband is just a permanent resident a green card holder the fact that he's gonna file for an i-130 marriage petition for you is not going to allow you to stay in the u.s. because permanent residents are subject to a visa and numerical category which means that they have to wait in line until the visa numbers become current typically they may take up to three years and so in the meantime the spouse of the permanent resident must remain in the US in a different visa category in your case Amanda Imelda it has to be the Sudanese that you have to maintain your student visa while the angle 30 is pending I know it it's really a devastating answer and it doesn't really make sense but that's the reality so a lot of people make mistakes they were thinking that the permanent resident spouses can actually sponsor them but they can't once it becomes a US citizen of course the process is immediate but I assume that he may have to wait longer to get his citizenship if you only go to last year I hope this answer makes sense and if you have any other questions feel free to email us there we'll be more than happy to answer thank you have a great day Music.