Award-winning PDF software
How long does it take for a green card holder to bring his spouse Form: What You Should Know
Generally, visa processing for a spouse begins when that person has arrived in the United States. However, some spouses need to stay in the United States until their visa is processed. It generally takes an additional 8-12 months on average for U.S. Consulates to process visa applications when a spouse from the same country is involved. This process normally takes 2 to 3 years for many of the spouses from India. How Long Does it Take to Get a Visa for a Non-Citizen Spouse? Your spouse's application will be reviewed for any grounds of inadmissibility when the case arrives in the consulate before it is processed for you. If any grounds for inadmissibility exist, it will be reviewed to determine whether the foreign person making the application for the green card, would be allowed to stay in the country. Typically, a visa for a non-citizen spouse will be processed in the same time as that spouse's application, but it may take longer. For example, it may take as long as four to six months longer if they are from a country where the average visa processing time is 10 to 12 months. As mentioned above, the visa application (Form I-130, Petition for immigration Adjustment of Status) is reviewed to determine if you are a United States citizen. If the petition is approved, the case will be forwarded to USCIS as a “Case File.” In theory, they should review the case file to ensure that no grounds for inadmissibility exist, and issue a decision. If they determine that there are grounds for inadmissibility, they would ask you to submit paperwork to the embassy in your country to get your case rescheduled. Once an appeal hearing was conducted, the case would be re-assessed, and if there were additional grounds for inadmissibility to be found, then the case would be re-appealed to the consulate. Typically, an initial appeal took about two months to complete. Once an appeal was received by the consulate, it will take several months to have the case reviewed. The time may vary depending on the number of appealing grounds and the country the person was from. However, the average is usually 7-10 months.
online solutions help you to manage your record administration along with raise the efficiency of the workflows. Stick to the fast guide to do Canada Imm 1344, steer clear of blunders along with furnish it in a timely manner:
How to complete any Canada Imm 1344 online:
- On the site with all the document, click on Begin immediately along with complete for the editor.
- Use your indications to submit established track record areas.
- Add your own info and speak to data.
- Make sure that you enter correct details and numbers throughout suitable areas.
- Very carefully confirm the content of the form as well as grammar along with punctuational.
- Navigate to Support area when you have questions or perhaps handle our assistance team.
- Place an electronic digital unique in your Canada Imm 1344 by using Sign Device.
- After the form is fully gone, media Completed.
- Deliver the particular prepared document by way of electronic mail or facsimile, art print it out or perhaps reduce the gadget.
PDF editor permits you to help make changes to your Canada Imm 1344 From the internet connected gadget, personalize it based on your requirements, indicator this in electronic format and also disperse differently.